Our Engineering recruitment experience goes back to 1988 and during that period we have established ourselves as a reliable and knowledgeable recruitment service provider.
We specialise in the supply of engineering professionals to organisations across most mainstream industries that design and/or manufacture products.
If you ask any organisation the following question, “What is your company’s most important asset?” Most companies would reply,
“The people that work for us.”
Understanding that we supply your No.1 asset, your people, we take this responsibility very seriously as quite literally, your company and its future growth, is influenced by the quality of service that PDQ and its people supplies to you the customer.
What does PDQ want to achieve?
If our customers or candidates need advice, opinion or guidance concerning any employment, recruitment, salary or current legislation issues, then pick up the phone, we are here to help!
If our customer has a requirement for one new individual or indeed needs to recruit a whole new team, then we are automatically contacted as the natural choice.
PDQ’s grounding philosophy is to offer our clients and candidates a business like “No Nonsense” professional service for both Contract & Permanent recruitment.
We strive toward the continuous improvement of our service, investment in our staff/training, our company expansion and infrastructure whilst maintaining our industry knowledge and market awareness.
- Aerospace / Defence
- Scientific Instrumentation
- Consumer Products
- Special Purpose Machinery
- Automation Machinery
- Robotics Laser
- Optical X-Ray
- Image Processing WiMax / Wireless
- Communications Test / Gauging / Measurement
- Interconnection Audio Visual / Broadcast
- Sub-Contract Machining Sub-Contract Electronic Manufacturer
- Design Consultancies
People That PDQ Supplies:
- Managers / Engineers / Technicians
- Design Engineers – (Mechanical / Electronic Hardware / Embedded / Firmware / Software / Electrical / PCB)
- Systems Engineers Project Engineers / Managers
- Programme Managers Manufacturing Engineers
- Production Engineers Process Engineers
- Production Quality Engineers Supplier Quality Engineers
- Inspectors / CMM CNC / Manual Machinist
- PCB / SMT / Assemblers / Re-Workers Panel Wirepersons
- Test Engineers LabView / CVI / ATE
- Service Engineers Supply-Chain
- Buyers Sales Engineers