Job ID = DH/HQ00002356
Job Title = Production Planner
Location = Wokingham
Salary = £ 33000.00 to £ 37000.00 per annum
- Loading order requirements into Sales Orders within the Sage stock control system.
- Management of Sales Order requirements within Sage including traceability requirements.
- Management of Production Requirements (MPS) and creation of an accurate tool with which to control work flow.
- Ensure the efficient control or work throughout Production.
- Create Job pick lists and manage the flow of work through Production so that jobs are shipped when required.
- Manage shipping requirements including those governed by import and export regulations.
- Manage relationships with stakeholders and communicate job progress effectively.
- Analysing Sales Order requirements and minimum stock levels to highlight Purchase Order requirements.
- Manage and maintain an efficient and cost effective level of stock.
- Liaison with suppliers and placing of commodity level Purchase Orders.
- Day-to-day support and planning of manufacturing build processes.
- Support the production process for new and existing products, including the qualification of suppliers and packaging methods.
- Support the generation and implantation of new systems, processes and procedures associated with Production Planning.
- Training of staff on internal processes and products.
- Actively support H&S activities within the organisation.
- Generation of Production reports and schedules.
- Support the engineering change process throughout all manufacturing activities.
- Check the scope of supply of orders placed on Jenoptik.
- Generate reports for QA Management Meetings.
- Work with Quality, Production and Supply chain to improve component and product quality.
- Maintain a positive and professional image of Jenoptik when dealing with internal staff, suppliers, customers and third parties.
- Maintain excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels in the organisation.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
If you would like to know more feel free to contact me on 01189780888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org