Job ID = DH/HQ00002492
Job Title = Production Technician
Location = Alton
Salary = £ 20000.00 to £ 21000.00 per annum
- Working through day to day tasks as established by the Leading Workshop Technician, and in accordance with the production plan, on the wiring and assembly of production jobs.
- Adhering to Quality standards, following set procedures & work flows at all times
- Inspecting work in accordance with Inspection guidelines
- Maintain a safe working environment, in conjunction with Lean and 6S
- Highlight errors and amend, where necessary, procedures, drawings and bills of material, engaging with the relevant departments e.g. Engineering, Quality
- Soldering to IPC-620 (training will be provided)
- Conducting procedural tests on production products
- Responsible for understanding and using all test equipment, test fixtures and procedures.
- Providing on the job training to colleagues if and when required
- Responsible for maintaining high quality standards and workmanship.
- Working within a safe environment, highlighting any incidents or concerns to the Leading Workshop Technician.
- Supporting all production-related activities to ensure customer expectations and business goals are met.
- Experience of soldering/electronics essential
- Ability to follow work schedules and plans
- Understanding of technical drawings
- Manuel dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Good communicator
- Well organised
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
If you would like to know more feel free to contact me on 01189780888 or email email@example.com