Job ID = DH/HQ00002572
Job Title = Mechanical Production Support Engineer
Location = Abingdon
Salary = £ 28000.00 to £ 30000.00 per annum
- To ensure that adequate controls and processes have been implemented and utilised in the design and release of the products and services for manufacturing and subsequent shipments to customers.
- To create, process and implement change requests.
- To participate in ongoing product enhancements to improve manufacturability and performance improvements.
- Liaise with the New Product Development department during the product development phase ensuring design for manufacture, assembly & test principals are followed. Support new product introduction activities.
- Preparation, maintenance and implementation of device master records, deviations, reworks. Training of assembly & test operators.
- To review the present build processes for hidden factory.
- To provide quick response daily support to Production.
- To provide a weekly review with the Production team to understand and provide solutions to the latest issues.
- Ensure quality requirements are maintained.
- To create, update and maintain drawings / models for new and existing products.
- Work with quality to create and implement compliance testing protocols.
- Degree / HNC or extensive experience preferably in Mechanical / Manufacturing / Process Engineering
- Use/Understanding of CAD software, preferably Solid Edge / SolidWorks or equivalent
- Knowledge of Lean manufacturing, six-sigma and other continuous improvement techniques.
- Excellent communication and people management skills
- Ability to work under pressure with multiple priorities
- Highly numerate and analytical
- Strong problem solving skills
- Proven planning, change management and organisation skills
If you would like to know more feel free to contact me on 01189780888 or email email@example.com