Job ID = DH/HQ00002583
Job Title = Junior Electronics Technician
Location = Hayes
Salary = £ 20000.00 to £ 25000.00 per annum
- Cable assembly and soldering – training provided
- Cleaning, maintenance & manufacture of technical equipment.
- PAT testing – training course provided
- Forklift duties – training course provided
- Receiving and processing new products – asset listing and uploading information onto our dedicated asset management system.
- Assembly and testing of hire equipment.
- Delivery and collection of equipment to and from film studios. This could occasionally involve early starts/ late finishes and occasional weekends.
- Goods In – receiving deliveries/post and processing related paperwork, checking technical equipment is in good working order.
- Shipping goods – preparing goods for shipping and booking shipments
- Interest in electronics and or technical equipment
- Attention to detail with a focus on accuracy
- Clean driving licence, 22+ years old for insurance
- Physically active – moving and handling of heavy equipment is required
- Common sense – ability to work unsupervised
- Conscientious and positive attitude with the ability to work under pressure.
- Flexibility – the company priorities often change unexpectedly, and you will need to be able to change duties at short notice.
- Discretion – working in sensitive areas of film production
- Computer literate – competent with MS Office – Excel, Word and Apple with ability to learn new programs quickly
- Higher education in electronics engineering
- Background in electronics assembly and soldering
- 45 hours per week
- Hours of Business – 8am to 6pm with flexibility to work outside of these hours if required.
- Monday to Friday – some weekend hours may be required
- Holiday 28 days per year including bank holidays
If you would like to know more feel free to contact me on 01189780888 or email email@example.com