Job ID = DH/HQ00002606
Job Title = Senior Applications Engineer
Location = Oxfordshire
Salary = £ 50000.00 to £ 60000.00 per annum
- Lead demonstrations, support and characterization activities
- Present results to customers and company.
- Be the support contact for application related activities with customers
- Diagnose complex problems across mechanics, optics, electronics, software and algorithms.
- Support the company's applications facilities and resources.
- Drive applications projects to meet customer requirements.
- Masters Degree in Physical Sciences, Engineering discipline or equivalent
- Related experience of at least 5 years with a significant hands-on profile in the Semiconductor industry, ideally in the metrology area.
- Experience in leading characterisation and demonstration activities for metrology equipment.
- Customer support experience
- Fluency in written and oral technical English with excellent presentation skills
- Experience in Atomic Force Microscopy (AFM) is a very strong differentiator
- Experience of working with any or all of: optical systems including lasers and fibres; electronics; electro-mechanics would be an advantage.
- Product Marketing experience would be an advantage
- Operation and use of industrial scanning electron microscopes (SEM).
If you would like to know more feel free to contact me on 01189780888 or email email@example.com