Job ID = DH/HQ00002642
Job Title = DSP Design Engineer
Location = Worcestershire
Salary = £ 45000.00 to £ 55000.00 per annum
- DSP – Development of products to agreed requirements and timescales including Project Leadership/Management
- Generation of product test and verification/validation information and reports.
- Liaise with internal and external customers on product/production issues.
- Compile product data and test procedures for Production.
- Provide high quality product design services to the company.
- Provide electronic domain expertise to the company.
- Provide product designs that fulfil their requirement specifications.
- Provide high quality information to the Production Engineering department.
- To work in a proactive and independent manner, working on own initiative.
- Provide Project leadership to deliver projects on time, on specification and on budget
- Input into product requirement and functional specifications.
- Produce product schematics and PCB layouts.
- Provide certification information packages
- Liaise with internal and external customers as necessary.
- Good Degree in Electronics Engineering or similar/related.
- Experience of product development cycle and production handover
- Extensive knowledge and experience in the specification, design and development of analogue, (DSP) digital and mixed-signal circuits and products.
- Design for manufacture and test
- Working with mechanical designers in 3D CAD to develop products
- Knowledge and experience in technical challenges sensors and signal processing.
- Strong bench test, debugging and prototyping skills, use of complex test equipment
- Knowledge of wireless networking, Ethernet, RS232/485, Modbus and other protocols
- Experience of Orcad for both Schematic Capture and PCB layout
- Clear & concise report writing
- Good written and spoken communications
If you would like to know more feel free to contact me on 01189780888 or email email@example.com